YCEW Morocco 2006

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Breakfast pictures

Joel and Mark took some of us out for breakfast on Monday before we left for Ain Leuh. Here's a picture of the been soup, bisara, with olive oil on top for all of you who are curious as to what it looks like. Luckily Christian came with us and ordered those who wanted them scrambled eggs. I enjoyed the eggs much more than the bisara.

Christian also told us that Mark Bowman had the record for drinking the most mint tea during one breakfast (8cups), so after my fifth cup everyone said that I should try for the record. So here is a picture of the eight cups I drank to match Mark and the record breaking ninth cup. It's a good thing that those cups aren't very big. And the fresh tea leaves take up a bit of space too. As it was, I still had to use the bathroom a few times before we left to get taxis to Ain Leuh.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Jed Carosaari said…

    Mabrook! Zigggggggharat! :-)

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Joyce White said…

    reminds me of guinea pig head
    A bit competitive? =)

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Eric Muhr said…

    Thanks, Joyce. I was reminded of the same event. And congratulations Chrissy for keeping the family honor in mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home